BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Barney Lee Brown of Cascade Place in West Boca was struck by a car and killed Tuesday night.
Brown, 59, according to police, was walking along the northbound side of 441 near Marina Drive when he apparently walked into the roadway. He was hit by a car, thrown into the air, and died on the scene.
No charges have been filed.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- OLYMPIC HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL: Report Of Gas Leak Brings Fire Response
- FAU Heads To Final Four, What’s Your Florida Atlantic Story?
- Naked Woman Found Climbing Tree, Police Think Involved In Palm Beach County Murder
- More Traffic Frustration In Boca Raton Set For Sunday Night, Monday Morning
- BOCA RUDETON: Publix Again For The Dogs, Thanks To Woman At Westwinds Plaza
- TRAFFIC: Major I-95 Southbound Delays Expected Sunday
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY ISSUED FOR PART OF OUR COVERAGE AREA
- Car Fire Slows Traffic Near Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- WARNING: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton For Several Nights This Week