DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Pompano Beach man riding the wrong way on Atlantic Avenue near SR7/441., according to police, died when he smashed into the center raised median.
Reymon Valazquez, 40 — just days from his birthday — “was heading westbound on Atlantic Avenue east of State Road 7. Per a witness, Valzequez attempted to pass him and drove into the oncoming lanes. Valazquez continued westbound in the eastbound lanes until he struck the center raised median. Upon striking the median, Valazquez was ejected from his motorcycle and came to rest within the eastbound lanes. He was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was later pronounced deceased.”
Vealzquez was driving a 2010 Kawasaki Motorcycle. He lived in the 900 block of SE 22nd Avenue in Pompano Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- WATCH Former Trump Campaign Official Get Tackled By Fort Lauderdale Police
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen