DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Pompano Beach man riding the wrong way on Atlantic Avenue near SR7/441., according to police, died when he smashed into the center raised median.
Reymon Valazquez, 40 — just days from his birthday — “was heading westbound on Atlantic Avenue east of State Road 7. Per a witness, Valzequez attempted to pass him and drove into the oncoming lanes. Valazquez continued westbound in the eastbound lanes until he struck the center raised median. Upon striking the median, Valazquez was ejected from his motorcycle and came to rest within the eastbound lanes. He was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was later pronounced deceased.”
Vealzquez was driving a 2010 Kawasaki Motorcycle. He lived in the 900 block of SE 22nd Avenue in Pompano Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now