DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Pompano Beach man riding the wrong way on Atlantic Avenue near SR7/441., according to police, died when he smashed into the center raised median.
Reymon Valazquez, 40 — just days from his birthday — “was heading westbound on Atlantic Avenue east of State Road 7. Per a witness, Valzequez attempted to pass him and drove into the oncoming lanes. Valazquez continued westbound in the eastbound lanes until he struck the center raised median. Upon striking the median, Valazquez was ejected from his motorcycle and came to rest within the eastbound lanes. He was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was later pronounced deceased.”
Vealzquez was driving a 2010 Kawasaki Motorcycle. He lived in the 900 block of SE 22nd Avenue in Pompano Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch