DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Pompano Beach man riding the wrong way on Atlantic Avenue near SR7/441., according to police, died when he smashed into the center raised median.
Reymon Valazquez, 40 — just days from his birthday — “was heading westbound on Atlantic Avenue east of State Road 7. Per a witness, Valzequez attempted to pass him and drove into the oncoming lanes. Valazquez continued westbound in the eastbound lanes until he struck the center raised median. Upon striking the median, Valazquez was ejected from his motorcycle and came to rest within the eastbound lanes. He was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was later pronounced deceased.”
Vealzquez was driving a 2010 Kawasaki Motorcycle. He lived in the 900 block of SE 22nd Avenue in Pompano Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday