HOLLYWOOD, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FHP) — At approximately 5:46am on February 23, 2020, The Florida Highway Patrol received a call pertaining to a shooting, that had occurred on Interstate 95 northbound, south of Hollywood Boulevard. Three vehicles were traveling northbound on Interstate 95 approaching Pembroke Road. The passenger(black male) in the Victim’s vehicle (Silver, GMC, pick up) reported they were shot at from behind, a white, Dodge Ram, pick up (Suspect vehicle) then drove alongside their vehicle and shot multiple times, striking the driver(black male) and the left side of the GMC.
The right side of the Dodge and the left side of the GMC collided in a sideswipe motion; the vehicle’s disengaged, the Dodge fled the scene, last seen traveling northbound on Interstate 95. Subsequent to the collision, the GMC veered to the right and the right side of the GMC sideswiped the left side of a Silver, Honda.
The silver Honda(driver Hispanic male), stopped on the right shoulder, the GMC pulled over to the rightshoulder as well, colliding with the guardrail as it entered the right shoulder, ahead of the Honda. Hollywood Police Department responded to the scene, The Victim (Driver of the GMC) who received multiple gunshotwounds, was transported to Hollywood Memorial Hospital where he remains on stable condition.
This case remains under investigation at the moment, by the Bureau of Crime Investigations and Intelligence(BCII).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance