PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Office of Emergency Management Advisory) — On Wednesday, February 26, a planned training exercise will take place in Palm Beach County. This annual training exercise involves simulated response actions and the simulated emergency protective measures that would be implemented if an emergency at the St Lucie Nuclear Power Plant were to occur.
The training exercise will involve simulated response actions by emergency response personnel from various county and municipal agencies.
This activity will take place at Okeeheelee Park in Greenacres. Park patrons and residents of the neighborhoods around the park are reminded that emergency activity in Okeeheelee Park on Wednesday, February 26, is for routine training and exercise purposes only. The exercise will take place sometime after 8 am. Part of the exercise involves response, so an exact time cannot be given.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida