BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are new to Florida, today (March 2nd) is the deadline to file your Homestead exemption which may result in a decrease in your property taxes.
From the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser:
“Homestead Exemption can provide significant property tax savings, and this interactive system will walk you through the qualifications and application process. Many other exemptions are also available through our office. At this time, we ask that qualified seniors, disabled veterans and other disabled persons visit us in person to file for those additional exemptions.”
Use this link for the Property Appraiser’s Website.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County