BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are new to Florida, today (March 2nd) is the deadline to file your Homestead exemption which may result in a decrease in your property taxes.
From the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser:
“Homestead Exemption can provide significant property tax savings, and this interactive system will walk you through the qualifications and application process. Many other exemptions are also available through our office. At this time, we ask that qualified seniors, disabled veterans and other disabled persons visit us in person to file for those additional exemptions.”
Use this link for the Property Appraiser’s Website.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again