PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lawyers nationwide continue to turn to a Palm Beach County-based litigation communications professional for Day In The Life Legal Video, Legal Settlement Documentary and Life After Loss® Legal Video production.
Andrew Colton is an award-winning former on-air network news correspondent. His trademarked “Life After Loss®” legal videos routinely lead to record and landmark settlements in high-profile, high-value personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice and products liability litigation nationwide. Andrew’s communication expertise brings a level of professionalism to attorney work product that court reporters can’t.
Andrew Colton logged more than 100,000 miles in 2019 while traveling for cases, producing legal video documentaries across the United States, on multiple Hawaiian Islands, and in several international locations. Andrew does not outsource. He handles all aspects of the legal video productions on location, in person.
Andrew is a frequent speaker at major litigation conferences and serves as spokesperson for high-profile attorney organizations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose