PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lawyers nationwide continue to turn to a Palm Beach County-based litigation communications professional for Day In The Life Legal Video, Legal Settlement Documentary and Life After Loss® Legal Video production.
Andrew Colton is an award-winning former on-air network news correspondent. His trademarked “Life After Loss®” legal videos routinely lead to record and landmark settlements in high-profile, high-value personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice and products liability litigation nationwide. Andrew’s communication expertise brings a level of professionalism to attorney work product that court reporters can’t.
Andrew Colton logged more than 100,000 miles in 2019 while traveling for cases, producing legal video documentaries across the United States, on multiple Hawaiian Islands, and in several international locations. Andrew does not outsource. He handles all aspects of the legal video productions on location, in person.
Andrew is a frequent speaker at major litigation conferences and serves as spokesperson for high-profile attorney organizations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County