PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lawyers nationwide continue to turn to a Palm Beach County-based litigation communications professional for Day In The Life Legal Video, Legal Settlement Documentary and Life After Loss® Legal Video production.
Andrew Colton is an award-winning former on-air network news correspondent. His trademarked “Life After Loss®” legal videos routinely lead to record and landmark settlements in high-profile, high-value personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice and products liability litigation nationwide. Andrew’s communication expertise brings a level of professionalism to attorney work product that court reporters can’t.
Andrew Colton logged more than 100,000 miles in 2019 while traveling for cases, producing legal video documentaries across the United States, on multiple Hawaiian Islands, and in several international locations. Andrew does not outsource. He handles all aspects of the legal video productions on location, in person.
Andrew is a frequent speaker at major litigation conferences and serves as spokesperson for high-profile attorney organizations.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?