PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lawyers nationwide continue to turn to a Palm Beach County-based litigation communications professional for Day In The Life Legal Video, Legal Settlement Documentary and Life After Loss® Legal Video production.
Andrew Colton is an award-winning former on-air network news correspondent. His trademarked “Life After Loss®” legal videos routinely lead to record and landmark settlements in high-profile, high-value personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice and products liability litigation nationwide. Andrew’s communication expertise brings a level of professionalism to attorney work product that court reporters can’t.
Andrew Colton logged more than 100,000 miles in 2019 while traveling for cases, producing legal video documentaries across the United States, on multiple Hawaiian Islands, and in several international locations. Andrew does not outsource. He handles all aspects of the legal video productions on location, in person.
Andrew is a frequent speaker at major litigation conferences and serves as spokesperson for high-profile attorney organizations.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event