BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested 74-year-old Merle Krimsky after she allegedly entered an area assisted living facility and attacked her 88-year-old husband and his aide. According to an arrest report, Krimsky “elbowed” her husband “above the right eye one or two times” after pushing the aide who tried to block access to the man.
The police report — which we are not at this time publishing — states there is a court order prohibiting Krimsky from entering the assisted living facility without supervision.
Krimsky was charged with battery on a person 65 years of age or older, “crimes against person — abuse (of the) elderly or disabled without great bodily harm,” and “battery — touch or strike.”
Krimsky was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning where, as of 10:30 ET (March 5, 2020) she remains.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak