BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested 74-year-old Merle Krimsky after she allegedly entered an area assisted living facility and attacked her 88-year-old husband and his aide. According to an arrest report, Krimsky “elbowed” her husband “above the right eye one or two times” after pushing the aide who tried to block access to the man.
The police report — which we are not at this time publishing — states there is a court order prohibiting Krimsky from entering the assisted living facility without supervision.
Krimsky was charged with battery on a person 65 years of age or older, “crimes against person — abuse (of the) elderly or disabled without great bodily harm,” and “battery — touch or strike.”
Krimsky was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning where, as of 10:30 ET (March 5, 2020) she remains.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care