BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This would be of concern if there was a killer virus scaring all of mankind and also leading to constant reminders about the importance of cleanliness… but fortunately, that’s not happening.
So the dog one of our readers captured on camera at the Dunkin’ Donuts at Regency Plaza today (Tuesday, March 10th, 2020) should be no big deal … and since there’s nothing else going on, we’re pleased to bestow our Boca Rudeton™ title upon the human who brought the dog into Dunkin’.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here. Email your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Oh, and Dunkin: CDC is on line 2.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again