BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This would be of concern if there was a killer virus scaring all of mankind and also leading to constant reminders about the importance of cleanliness… but fortunately, that’s not happening.
So the dog one of our readers captured on camera at the Dunkin’ Donuts at Regency Plaza today (Tuesday, March 10th, 2020) should be no big deal … and since there’s nothing else going on, we’re pleased to bestow our Boca Rudeton™ title upon the human who brought the dog into Dunkin’.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here. Email your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Oh, and Dunkin: CDC is on line 2.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children