BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This would be of concern if there was a killer virus scaring all of mankind and also leading to constant reminders about the importance of cleanliness… but fortunately, that’s not happening.
So the dog one of our readers captured on camera at the Dunkin’ Donuts at Regency Plaza today (Tuesday, March 10th, 2020) should be no big deal … and since there’s nothing else going on, we’re pleased to bestow our Boca Rudeton™ title upon the human who brought the dog into Dunkin’.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here. Email your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Oh, and Dunkin: CDC is on line 2.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint