BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This would be of concern if there was a killer virus scaring all of mankind and also leading to constant reminders about the importance of cleanliness… but fortunately, that’s not happening.
So the dog one of our readers captured on camera at the Dunkin’ Donuts at Regency Plaza today (Tuesday, March 10th, 2020) should be no big deal … and since there’s nothing else going on, we’re pleased to bestow our Boca Rudeton™ title upon the human who brought the dog into Dunkin’.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here. Email your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Oh, and Dunkin: CDC is on line 2.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant