BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This would be of concern if there was a killer virus scaring all of mankind and also leading to constant reminders about the importance of cleanliness… but fortunately, that’s not happening.
So the dog one of our readers captured on camera at the Dunkin’ Donuts at Regency Plaza today (Tuesday, March 10th, 2020) should be no big deal … and since there’s nothing else going on, we’re pleased to bestow our Boca Rudeton™ title upon the human who brought the dog into Dunkin’.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here. Email your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Oh, and Dunkin: CDC is on line 2.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens