BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Baptist Health, which runs Boca Raton Regional Hospital, and several others throughout the region — including Bethesda East and West in Boynton Beach — tells BocaNewsNow.com that there ARE patients in the “system” receiving treatment for COVID-19.
From Michael Maucker who is marketing and communitions manager for Boca Raton Regional Hospital — run by Baptist:
“Like many health care systems, we are seeing an increase in the number of cases that meet the Florida Department of Health’s criteria for testing for COVID-19. We’ve seen the number of confirmed cases in Florida continue to grow daily, and we have had some positive cases throughout our system. We are following the CDC’s guidance in caring for these patients. Some patients are able to self-quarantine, and others may need additional care, according to their condition. Due to patient privacy laws, we are unable to comment on any specific case.”
Maucker could not say whether or not patients are being treated at Boca Raton Regional Hospital or Baptist’s other locations.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car