BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest recommendation from the White House means that pools at area clubhouses in HOA’s and country clubs will almost assuredly close.
The new guideline, which call for no more than ten people in any place at any time, is already generating reaction from HOA leaders contacting BocaNewsNow.com.
“It’s inevitable,” said one HOA VP minutes after President Trump and his experts spoke. “Pools will be closed, probably in the next day. All amenities will be shuttered. It’s going to happen.” The VP asked not to be identified as closing pools will be highly controversial.
Many communities throughout Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach are closing — or have already closed — public areas including gyms, card rooms, lounges, fitness courts and meeting rooms.
BocaNewsNow.com reached out to the Boca Resort, which offers member-only pool access to many in the area. A spokesperson did not respond to our request for information about a potential closure or what it is doing to keep guests compliant with social distancing requests. The property is owned by Hilton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County