BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest recommendation from the White House means that pools at area clubhouses in HOA’s and country clubs will almost assuredly close.
The new guideline, which call for no more than ten people in any place at any time, is already generating reaction from HOA leaders contacting BocaNewsNow.com.
“It’s inevitable,” said one HOA VP minutes after President Trump and his experts spoke. “Pools will be closed, probably in the next day. All amenities will be shuttered. It’s going to happen.” The VP asked not to be identified as closing pools will be highly controversial.
Many communities throughout Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach are closing — or have already closed — public areas including gyms, card rooms, lounges, fitness courts and meeting rooms.
BocaNewsNow.com reached out to the Boca Resort, which offers member-only pool access to many in the area. A spokesperson did not respond to our request for information about a potential closure or what it is doing to keep guests compliant with social distancing requests. The property is owned by Hilton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge