BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just a quick reminder to our readers. BocaNewsNow.com has been serving South Palm Beach County for nearly a decade. We are a top-ranked, vetted news website. You’ll find us on our website and you’ll find our stories in Google News, the NewsBreak App, Apple News, SmartNews, and many other locations.
We’ve received hundreds of thousands of page views in just the past week.
BocaNews, however, is the name once attached to a now defunct newspaper. It does not exist.
But the website BocaNews.com does. It’s a real estate firm that purchased the domain. It is not a news organization. It is a company that wants to sell you houses, or sell your house. There is nothing wrong with that. We love great marketing. But know the difference between news and marketing.
We have learned that people using the “BocaNews” name are showing up in various places, claiming to represent a legitimate news organization. They don’t and they do not.
If you want to verify who you are speaking with, or if someone is officially representing BocaNewsNow.com, email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com, or telephone our newsroom at 561-419-9520.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors