DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — To re-emphasize a story we posted yesterday, the City of Delray Bach is MANDATING that all bars and restaurants within the city limits close at 10 p.m., starting tonight (March 17, 2020).
Takeout and delivery operations are exempt from the mandate.
During normal operational hours, all bars and restaurants are required to reduce occupancy totals by half. In the simplest terms: if your restaurant or bar is permitted to have 100 patrons at any given time, that maximum is now 50.
The new rules are in effect until further notice.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today