DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — To re-emphasize a story we posted yesterday, the City of Delray Bach is MANDATING that all bars and restaurants within the city limits close at 10 p.m., starting tonight (March 17, 2020).
Takeout and delivery operations are exempt from the mandate.
During normal operational hours, all bars and restaurants are required to reduce occupancy totals by half. In the simplest terms: if your restaurant or bar is permitted to have 100 patrons at any given time, that maximum is now 50.
The new rules are in effect until further notice.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation