BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Home Depot verbatim advisory) — We want you to know that we are temporarily adjusting our store hours to close at 6 p.m., beginning Thursday, March 19. Our opening hours will remain unchanged.
We’re keeping our stores open during these uncertain times to give businesses and homeowners access to urgently needed items such as hot water heaters, refrigerators, batteries, as well as electrical and plumbing repair needs.
The adjusted hours will give us the ability to restock and perform additional cleaning and sanitizing of our stores.
If you’ve been in our stores recently, you may notice that we’ve experienced increased demand for certain items like face masks, hand sanitizers, and cleaning supplies. Understandably, manufacturers have prioritized some of these items for health care providers. Our merchants and supply chain teams are working to replenish available product as quickly as possible, but you may see purchase limits on some items and availability may vary at times.
We’re grateful to our thousands of associates and suppliers who are working diligently to provide our customers and communities with essential products and the best shopping experience possible. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to continue to serve you.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ANOTHER ONE?! TROPICAL WAVE GROWING EAST OF FLORIDA
- Loggers’ Run HOA Forecloses On Another Home Over $700
- BEWARE: COYOTES RUNNING FREE IN EAST BOCA RATON
- DUCKLING RESCUE! Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Saves Ducklings In Boca Raton
- Kings Point Resident Violence Leads To Arrest
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday