BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The numbers continue to rise in Palm Beach County as more residents are tested. As of mid-day Wednesday (March 18, 2020), 19 people tested positive for Coronavirus. There have been a total of 66 tests administered in Palm Beach County so far, with 28 negative results and 19 results still pending. One of those testing positive is a 6 year old. There are 14 men and 5 women.
Nine of the cases are travel related, six are people who came in contact with those who are positive. The Palm Beach County age range is 6 to 76.
Statewide, the positive count is 289 residents, 25 positive non-residents in the state, and 7 deaths. 878 people are being monitored by the Florida Department of Health.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped