BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The numbers continue to rise in Palm Beach County as more residents are tested. As of mid-day Wednesday (March 18, 2020), 19 people tested positive for Coronavirus. There have been a total of 66 tests administered in Palm Beach County so far, with 28 negative results and 19 results still pending. One of those testing positive is a 6 year old. There are 14 men and 5 women.
Nine of the cases are travel related, six are people who came in contact with those who are positive. The Palm Beach County age range is 6 to 76.
Statewide, the positive count is 289 residents, 25 positive non-residents in the state, and 7 deaths. 878 people are being monitored by the Florida Department of Health.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom