BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The numbers continue to rise in Palm Beach County as more residents are tested. As of mid-day Wednesday (March 18, 2020), 19 people tested positive for Coronavirus. There have been a total of 66 tests administered in Palm Beach County so far, with 28 negative results and 19 results still pending. One of those testing positive is a 6 year old. There are 14 men and 5 women.
Nine of the cases are travel related, six are people who came in contact with those who are positive. The Palm Beach County age range is 6 to 76.
Statewide, the positive count is 289 residents, 25 positive non-residents in the state, and 7 deaths. 878 people are being monitored by the Florida Department of Health.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…