Palm Beach County Needs Thousands Of Chromebooks For Kids Without Tech At Home
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District is in desperate need of Chromebooks and similar technology for underprivileged kids to have the ability to learn from home.
A new high quality Dell Chromebook, through the school system, costs $275. We are donating one. If many of the hundreds of thousands of people who have read BocaNewsNow.com over the past few weeks for Coronavirus information were also to donate, the Palm Beach County School District would be a lot closer to helping those who really need help. Without technology, children will only learn by watching lessons on public television.
There will be time later to ask why the the School District wasn’t better prepared to initiate online learning. But for now, let’s help kids who need help. Use this link to make a technology donation to the Palm Beach County School District. Click on the 2020 Device Drive option.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays