BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count is up to two in Palm Beach County as the Florida Department of Health now says 89 people have tested positive for Coronavirus in PBC — as of Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11 a.m.
Details of the second death are not yet available. The first death — of an 88 year old man — was reported yesterday.
Of the 89 cases in Palm Beach County, 81 are county residents, 7 are not. One person is not a resident of Florida. Fifteen people are hospitalized with Coronavirus in Palm Bach County. Of those infected, 57 are men, 32 are women. The average age is 56, but cases range from a six year old child to the deceased 88 year old man.
The health department says 22 of the Palm Beach County cases are travel related, 13 are non travel related, 54 are unknown.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming