BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count is up to two in Palm Beach County as the Florida Department of Health now says 89 people have tested positive for Coronavirus in PBC — as of Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11 a.m.
Details of the second death are not yet available. The first death — of an 88 year old man — was reported yesterday.
Of the 89 cases in Palm Beach County, 81 are county residents, 7 are not. One person is not a resident of Florida. Fifteen people are hospitalized with Coronavirus in Palm Bach County. Of those infected, 57 are men, 32 are women. The average age is 56, but cases range from a six year old child to the deceased 88 year old man.
The health department says 22 of the Palm Beach County cases are travel related, 13 are non travel related, 54 are unknown.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi