BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count is up to two in Palm Beach County as the Florida Department of Health now says 89 people have tested positive for Coronavirus in PBC — as of Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11 a.m.
Details of the second death are not yet available. The first death — of an 88 year old man — was reported yesterday.
Of the 89 cases in Palm Beach County, 81 are county residents, 7 are not. One person is not a resident of Florida. Fifteen people are hospitalized with Coronavirus in Palm Bach County. Of those infected, 57 are men, 32 are women. The average age is 56, but cases range from a six year old child to the deceased 88 year old man.
The health department says 22 of the Palm Beach County cases are travel related, 13 are non travel related, 54 are unknown.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.