BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count is up to two in Palm Beach County as the Florida Department of Health now says 89 people have tested positive for Coronavirus in PBC — as of Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11 a.m.
Details of the second death are not yet available. The first death — of an 88 year old man — was reported yesterday.
Of the 89 cases in Palm Beach County, 81 are county residents, 7 are not. One person is not a resident of Florida. Fifteen people are hospitalized with Coronavirus in Palm Bach County. Of those infected, 57 are men, 32 are women. The average age is 56, but cases range from a six year old child to the deceased 88 year old man.
The health department says 22 of the Palm Beach County cases are travel related, 13 are non travel related, 54 are unknown.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again