BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count is up to two in Palm Beach County as the Florida Department of Health now says 89 people have tested positive for Coronavirus in PBC — as of Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11 a.m.
Details of the second death are not yet available. The first death — of an 88 year old man — was reported yesterday.
Of the 89 cases in Palm Beach County, 81 are county residents, 7 are not. One person is not a resident of Florida. Fifteen people are hospitalized with Coronavirus in Palm Bach County. Of those infected, 57 are men, 32 are women. The average age is 56, but cases range from a six year old child to the deceased 88 year old man.
The health department says 22 of the Palm Beach County cases are travel related, 13 are non travel related, 54 are unknown.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation