BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is executing a new executive order effective immediately (4 p.m. on Wednesday, March 25, 2020). All non-critical businesses are now ordered to be closed.
A lengthy list of exceptions is expected from the county a little later tonight, but the order is in effective now.
Check BocaNewsNow.com throughout the evening — we’ll publish the official order with the list of exceptions as soon as we receive it.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Realtor Sues Boca Raton Woman Who Refuses To Sell Her Home
- Palm Beach County Resident Guilty Of Fentanyl Distribution, Federal Prison
- Delray Beach Woman, 80, Slams Into Cars, Building, Son Says She Drank
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Bad Weather Weekend
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI