BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is executing a new executive order effective immediately (4 p.m. on Wednesday, March 25, 2020). All non-critical businesses are now ordered to be closed.
A lengthy list of exceptions is expected from the county a little later tonight, but the order is in effective now.
Check BocaNewsNow.com throughout the evening — we’ll publish the official order with the list of exceptions as soon as we receive it.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers