BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — The Palm Beach County Department of Environmental Resources Management has closed all Natural Areas to the public until further notice. This order will remain in effect until the expiration of the county’s Declaration of Emergency or until terminated or amended by further order.
The Department of Environmental Resources Management will continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and will communicate any changes in the status of the Natural Areas as those changes are made.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday