BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — The Palm Beach County Department of Environmental Resources Management has closed all Natural Areas to the public until further notice. This order will remain in effect until the expiration of the county’s Declaration of Emergency or until terminated or amended by further order.
The Department of Environmental Resources Management will continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and will communicate any changes in the status of the Natural Areas as those changes are made.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Left Gun Unattended That Two Year Old Used To Shoot Self, According To Cops
- PLANE CRASH: Victims Identified In Palm Beach County Crash As Young Woman, Older Man
- Dog In Boca Raton Movie Theater And Publix, Why Is This Allowed?
- Florida Tax Free Holiday Underway For Disaster Goods
- Toddler Shot, Killed In North Broward County
- Boca Raton Resident, Magazine Publisher Charged With Child Solicitation, Molestation
- Forecasters Still Watching System East Of Florida, Development Unlikely
- RESCUE: Man Jumps From Deerfield Pier, Boca Raton and Broward Rescuers Retrieve
- DON’T DROWN: Palm Beach County Promotes Water Safety This Holiday Weekend