BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Broward County has issued a “shelter in place” order that takes effect at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, March 27th, 2020.
As with all executive orders, there are many exceptions, but South Palm Beach County residents should be aware of the order.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office has already announced that it will enforce the order.
Read the complete order below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County