BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Broward County has issued a “shelter in place” order that takes effect at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, March 27th, 2020.
As with all executive orders, there are many exceptions, but South Palm Beach County residents should be aware of the order.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office has already announced that it will enforce the order.
Read the complete order below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club