BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Broward County has issued a “shelter in place” order that takes effect at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, March 27th, 2020.
As with all executive orders, there are many exceptions, but South Palm Beach County residents should be aware of the order.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office has already announced that it will enforce the order.
Read the complete order below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?