FAU Offers Free Certificate, Boca, Delray Boynton COVID-19 Cases Jump, Free Medical Help For State Employees
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The 5 p.m. update from BocaNewsNow.com TV covers a jump in local COVID-19 cases, a new order from Gov. Ron DeSantis that benefits state employees, a free certificate being offered by FAU and more.
Join us for BocaNewsNow.com TV which is accurate as of broadcast. Numbers and facts are changing quickly.
Next update is Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County