BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County wants residents to know that the Census is still happening — even with Coronavirus lockdowns, restrictions and executive orders.
Here’s the latest statement from Palm Beach County officials:
Palm Beach County residents should have received their invitation to complete the 2020 Census questionnaire. All residents are urged to complete the questionnaire as soon as they can. It will take about 10 minutes to complete. It’s safe, secure, and confidential. Information and privacy are protected. Responding to the Census helps to direct billions of dollars in federal funds to local communities for schools, roads, and other public services. Results from the 2020 Census will be used to determine the number of seats each state has in Congress and political representation at all levels of government. You Count in Palm Beach County.
We remind everyone to practice good hygiene and we continue to make the health and safety of residents our top priority. We also are reminding everyone to follow social distancing, (a six-foot distance), guidelines recommended by the CDC.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi