BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County wants residents to know that the Census is still happening — even with Coronavirus lockdowns, restrictions and executive orders.
Here’s the latest statement from Palm Beach County officials:
Palm Beach County residents should have received their invitation to complete the 2020 Census questionnaire. All residents are urged to complete the questionnaire as soon as they can. It will take about 10 minutes to complete. It’s safe, secure, and confidential. Information and privacy are protected. Responding to the Census helps to direct billions of dollars in federal funds to local communities for schools, roads, and other public services. Results from the 2020 Census will be used to determine the number of seats each state has in Congress and political representation at all levels of government. You Count in Palm Beach County.
We remind everyone to practice good hygiene and we continue to make the health and safety of residents our top priority. We also are reminding everyone to follow social distancing, (a six-foot distance), guidelines recommended by the CDC.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida