Another Significant Increase For Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now 318 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Palm Beach County — that is a huge spike from just 24 hours ago. Of the 318: Boca Raton is reporting 54, Delray Beach is reporting 40, Boynton Beach is reporting 41.
There are now six deaths in Palm Beach County. The details of one have not yet been released as of late Saturday night, but the others are a 76 year old female, an 83 year old man, an 88 year old man, and 85 year old woman and a 90 year old woman.
Countywide, the age range for COVID-19 infection is 6 to 92. The average age has moved up one year to 50. There are 162 men and 146 women. We appreciate that does not equal 318 but that’s the information currently being released by health department officials.
Since tracking began, 37 people have been, or are, hospitalized in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path