Another Significant Increase For Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now 318 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Palm Beach County — that is a huge spike from just 24 hours ago. Of the 318: Boca Raton is reporting 54, Delray Beach is reporting 40, Boynton Beach is reporting 41.
There are now six deaths in Palm Beach County. The details of one have not yet been released as of late Saturday night, but the others are a 76 year old female, an 83 year old man, an 88 year old man, and 85 year old woman and a 90 year old woman.
Countywide, the age range for COVID-19 infection is 6 to 92. The average age has moved up one year to 50. There are 162 men and 146 women. We appreciate that does not equal 318 but that’s the information currently being released by health department officials.
Since tracking began, 37 people have been, or are, hospitalized in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High