BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You know it’s bad when someone creates a flowchart with graphics. For our readers who grew up in the 70s and 80s, what we’re about to show you evokes memories of old fallout shelters and “what do to in the event of nuclear war” cartoon graphics that may have hung in your old middle school.
This was just released from the Palm Beach County School District which seems to be full of angst over what will happen when 190,000 students all attempt to login to Google Classroom at the same time. The Palm Beach County School District has spent a tremendous amount of time preparing kids for school shooters by never ending “code red” drills, but never once did anyone apparently think that they should test online learning — the true disaster response that comes Tuesday morning.
While the advice in the poster is good, there is great concern that this just isn’t going to go well. We are hearing of many, many teachers who are uncomfortable with online learning, with computers in general, and remain unclear how they are supposed to teach remotely.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified