BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You know it’s bad when someone creates a flowchart with graphics. For our readers who grew up in the 70s and 80s, what we’re about to show you evokes memories of old fallout shelters and “what do to in the event of nuclear war” cartoon graphics that may have hung in your old middle school.
This was just released from the Palm Beach County School District which seems to be full of angst over what will happen when 190,000 students all attempt to login to Google Classroom at the same time. The Palm Beach County School District has spent a tremendous amount of time preparing kids for school shooters by never ending “code red” drills, but never once did anyone apparently think that they should test online learning — the true disaster response that comes Tuesday morning.
While the advice in the poster is good, there is great concern that this just isn’t going to go well. We are hearing of many, many teachers who are uncomfortable with online learning, with computers in general, and remain unclear how they are supposed to teach remotely.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida