BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that county courthouses are expecting to be closed until at least May 15th. While judges are still taking part in semi-normal court activity online, do not expect any area courthouse — in Palm Beach or Broward County — to have public access until at least mid-May. This is, of course, subject to change, but it seems unlikely based on the school district’s announcement today that schools will remain closed indefinitely.
You can find the latest information regarding the courts by clicking the Palm Beach County or Broward County links. You can still conduct much courthouse business online — click the above links for the Clerk’s offices in each county.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…