BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that county courthouses are expecting to be closed until at least May 15th. While judges are still taking part in semi-normal court activity online, do not expect any area courthouse — in Palm Beach or Broward County — to have public access until at least mid-May. This is, of course, subject to change, but it seems unlikely based on the school district’s announcement today that schools will remain closed indefinitely.
You can find the latest information regarding the courts by clicking the Palm Beach County or Broward County links. You can still conduct much courthouse business online — click the above links for the Clerk’s offices in each county.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom