Reservations Required, Must Call Ahead
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first official mobile testing site in Palm Beach County opens at 8 a.m. today in West Palm Beach, but so many people have made appointments that it is completely booked until at least Friday.
The site was announced on Sunday by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. FEMA had initially denied a testing site for PBC.
The site — which is a drive-up-and-get-swabbed-then-drive-away site, is located at 5444 Haverhill Road in West Palm Beach. But if you do not have an appointment, you will get nowhere near the actual testing line. Appointments must be made by calling 561-642-1000 — the line is staffed 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Staffers will ask you a series of medical questions to determine if you truly have a need for the testing which is expected to yield results in a few days.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday