BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Coronavirus death count is now 14 in Palm Beach County and the age range of those infected is now 0 to 99, according to the Florida Department of Health. The person list as age “0” is a baby girl who tested positive on March 30th.
The age range of those who have died is 73 to 94.
There are 551 people infected in Palm Beach County with 286 men and 256 women. Statistical information was not provided for nine people.
64 people are — or have been — hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19 since the record keeping began.
In Boca Raton, 103 people have tested positive, in Boynton the number is 83, in Delray Beach it’s 72.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida