BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Coronavirus death count is now 14 in Palm Beach County and the age range of those infected is now 0 to 99, according to the Florida Department of Health. The person list as age “0” is a baby girl who tested positive on March 30th.
The age range of those who have died is 73 to 94.
There are 551 people infected in Palm Beach County with 286 men and 256 women. Statistical information was not provided for nine people.
64 people are — or have been — hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19 since the record keeping began.
In Boca Raton, 103 people have tested positive, in Boynton the number is 83, in Delray Beach it’s 72.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors