BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Coronavirus death count is now 14 in Palm Beach County and the age range of those infected is now 0 to 99, according to the Florida Department of Health. The person list as age “0” is a baby girl who tested positive on March 30th.
The age range of those who have died is 73 to 94.
There are 551 people infected in Palm Beach County with 286 men and 256 women. Statistical information was not provided for nine people.
64 people are — or have been — hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19 since the record keeping began.
In Boca Raton, 103 people have tested positive, in Boynton the number is 83, in Delray Beach it’s 72.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk