BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Coronavirus death count is now 14 in Palm Beach County and the age range of those infected is now 0 to 99, according to the Florida Department of Health. The person list as age “0” is a baby girl who tested positive on March 30th.
The age range of those who have died is 73 to 94.
There are 551 people infected in Palm Beach County with 286 men and 256 women. Statistical information was not provided for nine people.
64 people are — or have been — hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19 since the record keeping began.
In Boca Raton, 103 people have tested positive, in Boynton the number is 83, in Delray Beach it’s 72.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”