Latest Death Is First Death In Person Under Age 70 In PBC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count continues to rise in Palm Beach County, and for the first time includes someone in their 60s. All previous deaths involved victims at least 70 years old. There are now 22 dead in Palm Beach County from COVID-19 related conditions. The current age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
The latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health also reveal that 22 people have now died from COVID-19 related conditions. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
There are 616 total cases in Palm Beach County of which 316 are men and 291 are women. The health department does not release statistical information on every patient.
Locally, there are 117 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Boca Raton, 81 in Delray Beach and 90 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER