Latest Death Is First Death In Person Under Age 70 In PBC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count continues to rise in Palm Beach County, and for the first time includes someone in their 60s. All previous deaths involved victims at least 70 years old. There are now 22 dead in Palm Beach County from COVID-19 related conditions. The current age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
The latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health also reveal that 22 people have now died from COVID-19 related conditions. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
There are 616 total cases in Palm Beach County of which 316 are men and 291 are women. The health department does not release statistical information on every patient.
Locally, there are 117 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Boca Raton, 81 in Delray Beach and 90 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form