Latest Death Is First Death In Person Under Age 70 In PBC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count continues to rise in Palm Beach County, and for the first time includes someone in their 60s. All previous deaths involved victims at least 70 years old. There are now 22 dead in Palm Beach County from COVID-19 related conditions. The current age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
The latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health also reveal that 22 people have now died from COVID-19 related conditions. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
There are 616 total cases in Palm Beach County of which 316 are men and 291 are women. The health department does not release statistical information on every patient.
Locally, there are 117 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Boca Raton, 81 in Delray Beach and 90 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector