Latest Death Is First Death In Person Under Age 70 In PBC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count continues to rise in Palm Beach County, and for the first time includes someone in their 60s. All previous deaths involved victims at least 70 years old. There are now 22 dead in Palm Beach County from COVID-19 related conditions. The current age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
The latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health also reveal that 22 people have now died from COVID-19 related conditions. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
There are 616 total cases in Palm Beach County of which 316 are men and 291 are women. The health department does not release statistical information on every patient.
Locally, there are 117 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Boca Raton, 81 in Delray Beach and 90 in Boynton Beach.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100
- Major Broward County Crash Backing Up I-95 Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Kings Point Delray Beach Sued After Shooting