Latest Death Is First Death In Person Under Age 70 In PBC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count continues to rise in Palm Beach County, and for the first time includes someone in their 60s. All previous deaths involved victims at least 70 years old. There are now 22 dead in Palm Beach County from COVID-19 related conditions. The current age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
The latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health also reveal that 22 people have now died from COVID-19 related conditions. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
There are 616 total cases in Palm Beach County of which 316 are men and 291 are women. The health department does not release statistical information on every patient.
Locally, there are 117 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Boca Raton, 81 in Delray Beach and 90 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi