DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Ashley Brock, 31, was killed Wednesday night when police say she struck and killed by a car traveling on US 441/SR 7.
According to PBSO, “Brock was improperly in the roadway and she failed to yield (to the vehicle that was entering Saturnia Isles).”
During the crash, says PBSO, “the front of the (striking vehicle) impacted into Brock. As the crash ensued, Brock was propelled to the ground before coming to rest on the east shoulder. Brock was pronounced dead at the scene.”
The driver, who lives in Saturnia Isles, is not being cited. The initial police release provided to BocaNewsNow.com says that that Brock — of the 16900 block of Carolina Circle — shouldn’t have been in the road.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now