BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The only official mobile testing site in Palm Beach County is again closed for new appointments. From Palm Beach County:
“The Health Care District of Palm Beach County received over 76,000 calls in the first hour this morning, representing over 1,100 unique callers. During that time, representatives scheduled nearly 850 appointments for COVID-19 drive-thru testing for Saturday at the FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches in West Palm Beach. The call center is not taking more calls today.
Officials say the hotline will reopen Friday morning until 500 additional appointments are made. The testing site is on Haverhill Road in West Palm Beach. You MUST have an appointment — you will be turned away if you do not. Call screeners are determining who qualifies for a COVID-19 test.
When it reopens, the testing appointment line is 561-642-1000.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed