BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now 27 deaths from COVID-19 related conditions in Palm Beach County as of early Friday (April 3, 2020) morning. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94. One death was officially recorded yesterday, two deaths were officially recorded in the county on Wednesday.
Across Palm Beach County, 737 people have officially tested positive for COVID-19. The breakdown: 383 are men, 347 are women. The Florida Department of Health has not been released statistical data on every positive test.
Hyper-locally, there are 135 cases in Boca Raton, 100 in Delray Bach and 117 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested