BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now 27 deaths from COVID-19 related conditions in Palm Beach County as of early Friday (April 3, 2020) morning. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94. One death was officially recorded yesterday, two deaths were officially recorded in the county on Wednesday.
Across Palm Beach County, 737 people have officially tested positive for COVID-19. The breakdown: 383 are men, 347 are women. The Florida Department of Health has not been released statistical data on every positive test.
Hyper-locally, there are 135 cases in Boca Raton, 100 in Delray Bach and 117 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge