BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now says 29 people have died in Palm Beach County from COVID-19 related issues. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
There are now 781 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The breakdown: 403 men and 368 women. That leaves 15 for whom statistical information is not being released. Countywide, there are now 115 people who are — or have been — hospitalized.
Here’s the local breakdown: 135 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Boca Raton, 117 in Boynton Beach, and 100 in Delray Beach. The local numbers are not updated as frequently as county numbers, but we will update just as soon as new local numbers are received.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.