BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now says 29 people have died in Palm Beach County from COVID-19 related issues. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
There are now 781 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The breakdown: 403 men and 368 women. That leaves 15 for whom statistical information is not being released. Countywide, there are now 115 people who are — or have been — hospitalized.
Here’s the local breakdown: 135 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Boca Raton, 117 in Boynton Beach, and 100 in Delray Beach. The local numbers are not updated as frequently as county numbers, but we will update just as soon as new local numbers are received.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis