BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now says 29 people have died in Palm Beach County from COVID-19 related issues. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
There are now 781 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The breakdown: 403 men and 368 women. That leaves 15 for whom statistical information is not being released. Countywide, there are now 115 people who are — or have been — hospitalized.
Here’s the local breakdown: 135 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Boca Raton, 117 in Boynton Beach, and 100 in Delray Beach. The local numbers are not updated as frequently as county numbers, but we will update just as soon as new local numbers are received.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems