BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now says 29 people have died in Palm Beach County from COVID-19 related issues. The age range of the dead is 64 to 94.
There are now 781 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The breakdown: 403 men and 368 women. That leaves 15 for whom statistical information is not being released. Countywide, there are now 115 people who are — or have been — hospitalized.
Here’s the local breakdown: 135 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Boca Raton, 117 in Boynton Beach, and 100 in Delray Beach. The local numbers are not updated as frequently as county numbers, but we will update just as soon as new local numbers are received.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients