BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest numbers from the Florida Health Department reveal at least 33 people have died from COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County. The age range of those who have died remains 64 to 94.
There are now at least 858 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in PBC, with 439 men and 410 women. Health officials have routinely not been releasing statistical information on some of those infected.
Locally, there are now 160 cases in Boca Raton, 140 in Boynton Bach and 124 in Delray
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING
- Boca Raton Man Shot In Head By Cop Identified, Held Woman At Knifepoint
- AARON SINGERMAN: Sentence Reduced In Federal Crime
- DELRAY BEACH DOUBLE HOMICIDE: Two Dead In Overnight Shooting
- Fewer Florida Flight Issues Tuesday Morning, But Delays Continue
- DUI Arrests In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach From July 4th
- TRAFFIC: Roads To Close For July 4th Fireworks, DUI Patrols To Intensify