BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest numbers from the Florida Health Department reveal at least 33 people have died from COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County. The age range of those who have died remains 64 to 94.
There are now at least 858 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in PBC, with 439 men and 410 women. Health officials have routinely not been releasing statistical information on some of those infected.
Locally, there are now 160 cases in Boca Raton, 140 in Boynton Bach and 124 in Delray
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector