BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest numbers from the Florida Health Department reveal at least 33 people have died from COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County. The age range of those who have died remains 64 to 94.
There are now at least 858 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in PBC, with 439 men and 410 women. Health officials have routinely not been releasing statistical information on some of those infected.
Locally, there are now 160 cases in Boca Raton, 140 in Boynton Bach and 124 in Delray
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K