Latest Health Department Numbers Show Growing Infection, Death Rates Throughout Palm Beach County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — More than 908 people in Palm Beach County have now tested positive for COVID-19. The death count has risen to 34. At least 141 people are — or have been — hospitalized with Coronavirus-related conditions.
In Boca Raton, at least 168 people have tested positive for COVID-19, in Boynton the number is 148, in Delray Beach it’s 129.
The age range of those dying from COVID-19 related issues remains 64 to 94.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism