Latest Health Department Numbers Show Growing Infection, Death Rates Throughout Palm Beach County
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — More than 908 people in Palm Beach County have now tested positive for COVID-19. The death count has risen to 34. At least 141 people are — or have been — hospitalized with Coronavirus-related conditions.
In Boca Raton, at least 168 people have tested positive for COVID-19, in Boynton the number is 148, in Delray Beach it’s 129.
The age range of those dying from COVID-19 related issues remains 64 to 94.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District