Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy Jose Diaz Ayala was 38 years old.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO MEDIA ADVISORY) –Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is sad to announce the passing of Sergeant Jose Diaz Ayala.
Sgt. Diaz Ayala, 38 years of age, died today as a result of battling COVID-19. Sgt. Diaz Ayala was battling other underlying health issues before he contracted COVID-19.
Sgt. Diaz Ayala began his career at the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office in July of 2006. He was assigned to the Corrections Division where he worked as a Corrections Deputy until being promoted to Sergeant in January of 2016.
Sgt. Jose Diaz Ayala is survived by three daughters, two sisters, his mother and father.
Funeral arrangements are forth coming.
Please keep Sgt. Jose Diaz Ayala’s family and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is your thoughts and prayers.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud