BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of COVID-19 infected people in Palm Beach County is at least 954 as of Sunday morning, according to the Florida Department of Health. As we remind our readers, the health department is believed to be routinely under-reporting numbers, so we are prefacing statistical data with ‘at least.’ Of those 954 infected, 490 are men, 455 are women. The health department is not releasing information on every case.
There are at least 35 deaths, with the age range of the dead in Palm Beach County remaining 64 to 94. The most event death reported by the health department is Friday, suggesting delays with that information as well.
In Boca Raton, there are at least 178 cases of COVID-19, 150 in Boynton Beach and 139 in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism