BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of COVID-19 infected people in Palm Beach County is at least 954 as of Sunday morning, according to the Florida Department of Health. As we remind our readers, the health department is believed to be routinely under-reporting numbers, so we are prefacing statistical data with ‘at least.’ Of those 954 infected, 490 are men, 455 are women. The health department is not releasing information on every case.
There are at least 35 deaths, with the age range of the dead in Palm Beach County remaining 64 to 94. The most event death reported by the health department is Friday, suggesting delays with that information as well.
In Boca Raton, there are at least 178 cases of COVID-19, 150 in Boynton Beach and 139 in Delray Beach.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record