BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now at least 1000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County as the death count rises to 49. The age range of those who have died is now 45 to 94, but those numbers appear to be delayed. There is no accounting yet for the 39 year old PBSO Deputy who died over the weekend. The vast majority of reported deaths in Palm Beach County involved those in their 70s, 80s and 90s.
We caution readers that all statistics from the Florida Department of Health appear to be delayed by several days.
At least 159 people are — or have been — hospitalized in PBC.
Of the 1000 infected, 510 are men, 481 are women, 9 are unaccounted for.
There are at least 184 cases in Boca Raton, 152 in Boynton Beach and 150 in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates