BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now at least 1000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County as the death count rises to 49. The age range of those who have died is now 45 to 94, but those numbers appear to be delayed. There is no accounting yet for the 39 year old PBSO Deputy who died over the weekend. The vast majority of reported deaths in Palm Beach County involved those in their 70s, 80s and 90s.
We caution readers that all statistics from the Florida Department of Health appear to be delayed by several days.
At least 159 people are — or have been — hospitalized in PBC.
Of the 1000 infected, 510 are men, 481 are women, 9 are unaccounted for.
There are at least 184 cases in Boca Raton, 152 in Boynton Beach and 150 in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections