BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now at least 1000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County as the death count rises to 49. The age range of those who have died is now 45 to 94, but those numbers appear to be delayed. There is no accounting yet for the 39 year old PBSO Deputy who died over the weekend. The vast majority of reported deaths in Palm Beach County involved those in their 70s, 80s and 90s.
We caution readers that all statistics from the Florida Department of Health appear to be delayed by several days.
At least 159 people are — or have been — hospitalized in PBC.
Of the 1000 infected, 510 are men, 481 are women, 9 are unaccounted for.
There are at least 184 cases in Boca Raton, 152 in Boynton Beach and 150 in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped