BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count is now at least 51 in Palm Beach County and the infection count has risen to 1082 — these are the latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health which continues to report numbers days after they are reality.
The age range of those who have died is 45 to 96
In all cases, assume the numbers are higher than what is being officially reported. The last deaths were officially logged on April 3rd — it’s unclear why there is a multi-day delay in death logging and confirmation.
At least 176 people have been — or are — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County.
There are now at least 201 cases in Boca Raton, 152 in Delray Beach and 160 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped