BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count is now at least 51 in Palm Beach County and the infection count has risen to 1082 — these are the latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health which continues to report numbers days after they are reality.
The age range of those who have died is 45 to 96
In all cases, assume the numbers are higher than what is being officially reported. The last deaths were officially logged on April 3rd — it’s unclear why there is a multi-day delay in death logging and confirmation.
At least 176 people have been — or are — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County.
There are now at least 201 cases in Boca Raton, 152 in Delray Beach and 160 in Boynton Beach.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Bad Weather Weekend
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI
- Feeding South Florida’s 5K Set For This Weekend In Palm Beach County
- Cops Nab Car Thief Ring At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Watch It