BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count is now at least 51 in Palm Beach County and the infection count has risen to 1082 — these are the latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health which continues to report numbers days after they are reality.
The age range of those who have died is 45 to 96
In all cases, assume the numbers are higher than what is being officially reported. The last deaths were officially logged on April 3rd — it’s unclear why there is a multi-day delay in death logging and confirmation.
At least 176 people have been — or are — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County.
There are now at least 201 cases in Boca Raton, 152 in Delray Beach and 160 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”