BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count is now at least 51 in Palm Beach County and the infection count has risen to 1082 — these are the latest numbers from the Florida Department of Health which continues to report numbers days after they are reality.
The age range of those who have died is 45 to 96
In all cases, assume the numbers are higher than what is being officially reported. The last deaths were officially logged on April 3rd — it’s unclear why there is a multi-day delay in death logging and confirmation.
At least 176 people have been — or are — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County.
There are now at least 201 cases in Boca Raton, 152 in Delray Beach and 160 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…