Appointments Required For South Palm Beach County Civic Center Drive-Up Location
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first drive-up COVID-19 testing site in South Palm Beach County opens today, but if you don’t already have an appointment, you will not be permitted anywhere near the South County Civic Center on Jog Road.
The center is un by Cleveland Clinic of Weston — as no healthcare agency that actually operates in Palm Beach County would get involved. Those seeking tests need to call in advance to be screened on the phone. While official numbers have not yet been released, more than 50,000 people called in the first hour that a similar testing site on Haverhill Road opened in late March. It is expected the numbers will be similar in South Palm Beach County.
The appointment line for the brand new COVID-19 drive-up testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center opens at 10 a.m. today (Monday). The center itself opens Tuesday.
The number to call is 561-804-0250.
Only a few hundred tests are available each day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors