Appointments Required For South Palm Beach County Civic Center Drive-Up Location
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first drive-up COVID-19 testing site in South Palm Beach County opens today, but if you don’t already have an appointment, you will not be permitted anywhere near the South County Civic Center on Jog Road.
The center is un by Cleveland Clinic of Weston — as no healthcare agency that actually operates in Palm Beach County would get involved. Those seeking tests need to call in advance to be screened on the phone. While official numbers have not yet been released, more than 50,000 people called in the first hour that a similar testing site on Haverhill Road opened in late March. It is expected the numbers will be similar in South Palm Beach County.
The appointment line for the brand new COVID-19 drive-up testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center opens at 10 a.m. today (Monday). The center itself opens Tuesday.
The number to call is 561-804-0250.
Only a few hundred tests are available each day.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected