BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first COVID-19 numbers of the day (Wednesday, April 8, 2020) show a continued rise in Palm Beach County on all fronts. There are now at least 1,159 confirmed COVID-19 infection in Palm Beach County. The death has risen to 64. At least 203 people are — or have been — hospitalized with COVID-19 related conditions.
The deceased age range is now 41 to 96. The most recent death reported by the Florida Health Department is April — four days ago. That does not suggest a decline in deaths as much as it suggests a multi-day delay in information being released by Florida officials.
In Boca Raton, there are at least 214 confirmed COVID-19 cases, 170 in Boynton Beach and 164 in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event