BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first COVID-19 numbers of the day (Wednesday, April 8, 2020) show a continued rise in Palm Beach County on all fronts. There are now at least 1,159 confirmed COVID-19 infection in Palm Beach County. The death has risen to 64. At least 203 people are — or have been — hospitalized with COVID-19 related conditions.
The deceased age range is now 41 to 96. The most recent death reported by the Florida Health Department is April — four days ago. That does not suggest a decline in deaths as much as it suggests a multi-day delay in information being released by Florida officials.
In Boca Raton, there are at least 214 confirmed COVID-19 cases, 170 in Boynton Beach and 164 in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation