DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Appointments seem to be all booked up for Thursday, but only 80 of more than 250 slots have been taken for Friday at the drive-up COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center on Jog Road in Delray Beach.
Those seeking testing must first call 561-804-0250 to undergo a phone screening. If you qualify, you will be given an appointment. Anyone who arrives at the testing site without an appointment will be turned away.
The site is being oversee by Cleveland Clinic Weston. Cleveland Clinic does not have a presence in South Palm Beach County, but neither Tenet Healthcare nor Baptist Healthcare offered services to make the testing site possible.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man