DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Appointments seem to be all booked up for Thursday, but only 80 of more than 250 slots have been taken for Friday at the drive-up COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center on Jog Road in Delray Beach.
Those seeking testing must first call 561-804-0250 to undergo a phone screening. If you qualify, you will be given an appointment. Anyone who arrives at the testing site without an appointment will be turned away.
The site is being oversee by Cleveland Clinic Weston. Cleveland Clinic does not have a presence in South Palm Beach County, but neither Tenet Healthcare nor Baptist Healthcare offered services to make the testing site possible.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI
- Feeding South Florida’s 5K Set For This Weekend In Palm Beach County
- Cops Nab Car Thief Ring At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Watch It
- Shooting In Boca West Country Club Leaves Man Dead