DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Appointments seem to be all booked up for Thursday, but only 80 of more than 250 slots have been taken for Friday at the drive-up COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center on Jog Road in Delray Beach.
Those seeking testing must first call 561-804-0250 to undergo a phone screening. If you qualify, you will be given an appointment. Anyone who arrives at the testing site without an appointment will be turned away.
The site is being oversee by Cleveland Clinic Weston. Cleveland Clinic does not have a presence in South Palm Beach County, but neither Tenet Healthcare nor Baptist Healthcare offered services to make the testing site possible.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected