DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Appointments seem to be all booked up for Thursday, but only 80 of more than 250 slots have been taken for Friday at the drive-up COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center on Jog Road in Delray Beach.
Those seeking testing must first call 561-804-0250 to undergo a phone screening. If you qualify, you will be given an appointment. Anyone who arrives at the testing site without an appointment will be turned away.
The site is being oversee by Cleveland Clinic Weston. Cleveland Clinic does not have a presence in South Palm Beach County, but neither Tenet Healthcare nor Baptist Healthcare offered services to make the testing site possible.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop