DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Appointments seem to be all booked up for Thursday, but only 80 of more than 250 slots have been taken for Friday at the drive-up COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center on Jog Road in Delray Beach.
Those seeking testing must first call 561-804-0250 to undergo a phone screening. If you qualify, you will be given an appointment. Anyone who arrives at the testing site without an appointment will be turned away.
The site is being oversee by Cleveland Clinic Weston. Cleveland Clinic does not have a presence in South Palm Beach County, but neither Tenet Healthcare nor Baptist Healthcare offered services to make the testing site possible.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi