DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton issued a “please wear a mask executive order” earlier Thursday. The City of Delray Beach has done so as well. Here is the official statement:
“The City of Delray Beach has issued an Emergency Declaration, effective Saturday, April 11, 2020 and to remain in effect until Friday, May 1, 2020, asking all visitors and residents to wear masks when inside grocery stores, convenience stores, retail establishments, pharmacies, retail food facilities or restaurants, and while performing construction or delivery activities.
Masks can take any form, as long as they cover the nose and mouth. Homemade masks, made from scarfs, bandanas, handkerchiefs or other similar cloth coverings, are encouraged to reduce the demand on medical or surgical masks needed by healthcare workers.
Employees of grocery stores, convenience stores, retail establishments, pharmacies, retail food facilities, and restaurants shall wear a mask at all times while inside the facility, and all establishments will require that customers wear masks while inside.
Additionally, all persons providing delivery services must wear a mask while making deliveries and construction workers are required to wear masks while on the construction site.
All other essential retail and commercial establishments are strongly encouraged to require the use of masks and other personal protective equipment, such as gloves, subject to the availability of such items.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi