Drugs, Alcohol A Factor, According To Police
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Michael Osterling, 31, was killed in a one vehicle crash on Lyons Road and Escondido Way.
Osterling, according to police, “was traveling northbound on Lyons at a high rate of speed. He failed to negotiate a curve int he roadway causing him to lose control. Sterling struck the curb, causing him to be ejected from his Harley Davidson motorcycle. Sterling struck a DOT sign post in the median and came to rest in the median. Osterling’s motorcycle continued across the median, southbound lanes and came to final rest west of the roadway off in the grass on its left side. Sterling was pronounced deceased by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.”
Police say alcohol and/or drugs are a factor in the crash.
Ed. note: due to a publishing error, this story was slugged with “Coronavirus” for roughly one minute upon publishing. There is no connection to Coronavirus. We apologize for the error.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District