Drugs, Alcohol A Factor, According To Police
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Michael Osterling, 31, was killed in a one vehicle crash on Lyons Road and Escondido Way.
Osterling, according to police, “was traveling northbound on Lyons at a high rate of speed. He failed to negotiate a curve int he roadway causing him to lose control. Sterling struck the curb, causing him to be ejected from his Harley Davidson motorcycle. Sterling struck a DOT sign post in the median and came to rest in the median. Osterling’s motorcycle continued across the median, southbound lanes and came to final rest west of the roadway off in the grass on its left side. Sterling was pronounced deceased by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.”
Police say alcohol and/or drugs are a factor in the crash.
Ed. note: due to a publishing error, this story was slugged with “Coronavirus” for roughly one minute upon publishing. There is no connection to Coronavirus. We apologize for the error.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care