Drugs, Alcohol A Factor, According To Police
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Michael Osterling, 31, was killed in a one vehicle crash on Lyons Road and Escondido Way.
Osterling, according to police, “was traveling northbound on Lyons at a high rate of speed. He failed to negotiate a curve int he roadway causing him to lose control. Sterling struck the curb, causing him to be ejected from his Harley Davidson motorcycle. Sterling struck a DOT sign post in the median and came to rest in the median. Osterling’s motorcycle continued across the median, southbound lanes and came to final rest west of the roadway off in the grass on its left side. Sterling was pronounced deceased by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.”
Police say alcohol and/or drugs are a factor in the crash.
Ed. note: due to a publishing error, this story was slugged with “Coronavirus” for roughly one minute upon publishing. There is no connection to Coronavirus. We apologize for the error.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools