BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County death count for COVID-19 related issues is 75. The age range of the deceased in Palm Beach County is 38 to 96.
There are at least 1,333 people in Palm Beach County who have tested positive for COVID-19. Of the 1333, 676 are men, 645 are women. Twelve are unaccounted for in the Florida Department of Health numbers. The median age of the infected is 58. At least 227 people are — or have been — hospitalized for Coronavirus treatment.
In Boca Raton, at least 234 people have tested positive for COVID-19, 198 in Delray Beach, 189 in Boynton Beach.
Statewide, there are now at least 16,826 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The statewide death count is 371. At least 2,298 people are — or have been — hospitalized.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS