BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County death count for COVID-19 related issues is 75. The age range of the deceased in Palm Beach County is 38 to 96.
There are at least 1,333 people in Palm Beach County who have tested positive for COVID-19. Of the 1333, 676 are men, 645 are women. Twelve are unaccounted for in the Florida Department of Health numbers. The median age of the infected is 58. At least 227 people are — or have been — hospitalized for Coronavirus treatment.
In Boca Raton, at least 234 people have tested positive for COVID-19, 198 in Delray Beach, 189 in Boynton Beach.
Statewide, there are now at least 16,826 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The statewide death count is 371. At least 2,298 people are — or have been — hospitalized.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CLOSED: Gas Pipeline Erupts, Detours Near Lake Worth
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID