BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County death count for COVID-19 related issues is 75. The age range of the deceased in Palm Beach County is 38 to 96.
There are at least 1,333 people in Palm Beach County who have tested positive for COVID-19. Of the 1333, 676 are men, 645 are women. Twelve are unaccounted for in the Florida Department of Health numbers. The median age of the infected is 58. At least 227 people are — or have been — hospitalized for Coronavirus treatment.
In Boca Raton, at least 234 people have tested positive for COVID-19, 198 in Delray Beach, 189 in Boynton Beach.
Statewide, there are now at least 16,826 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The statewide death count is 371. At least 2,298 people are — or have been — hospitalized.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees