BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County death count for COVID-19 related issues is 75. The age range of the deceased in Palm Beach County is 38 to 96.
There are at least 1,333 people in Palm Beach County who have tested positive for COVID-19. Of the 1333, 676 are men, 645 are women. Twelve are unaccounted for in the Florida Department of Health numbers. The median age of the infected is 58. At least 227 people are — or have been — hospitalized for Coronavirus treatment.
In Boca Raton, at least 234 people have tested positive for COVID-19, 198 in Delray Beach, 189 in Boynton Beach.
Statewide, there are now at least 16,826 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The statewide death count is 371. At least 2,298 people are — or have been — hospitalized.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child