BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of COVID-19 infected people in the State of Florida has jumped more than 1000 in just a day. This morning the number was 17968, the number as of 9 p.m. Saturday is 18,986. There are now 446 deaths in all of Florida related to COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County, more than 1499 people are now officially infected with COVID-19. Of those people, 50 percent are men, 49 percent are women. The state is apparently no longer breaking down the gender statistics with actual numbers.
At least 80 people have died from COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County. The age range of the deceased remains 38 to 96.
In Boca Raton, at least 257 have tested positive for COVID-19, in Delray Beach the number is 210, in Boynton it’s 206.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child