BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of COVID-19 infected people in the State of Florida has jumped more than 1000 in just a day. This morning the number was 17968, the number as of 9 p.m. Saturday is 18,986. There are now 446 deaths in all of Florida related to COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County, more than 1499 people are now officially infected with COVID-19. Of those people, 50 percent are men, 49 percent are women. The state is apparently no longer breaking down the gender statistics with actual numbers.
At least 80 people have died from COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County. The age range of the deceased remains 38 to 96.
In Boca Raton, at least 257 have tested positive for COVID-19, in Delray Beach the number is 210, in Boynton it’s 206.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi