BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of COVID-19 infected people in the State of Florida has jumped more than 1000 in just a day. This morning the number was 17968, the number as of 9 p.m. Saturday is 18,986. There are now 446 deaths in all of Florida related to COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County, more than 1499 people are now officially infected with COVID-19. Of those people, 50 percent are men, 49 percent are women. The state is apparently no longer breaking down the gender statistics with actual numbers.
At least 80 people have died from COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County. The age range of the deceased remains 38 to 96.
In Boca Raton, at least 257 have tested positive for COVID-19, in Delray Beach the number is 210, in Boynton it’s 206.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees