BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of COVID-19 infected people in the State of Florida has jumped more than 1000 in just a day. This morning the number was 17968, the number as of 9 p.m. Saturday is 18,986. There are now 446 deaths in all of Florida related to COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County, more than 1499 people are now officially infected with COVID-19. Of those people, 50 percent are men, 49 percent are women. The state is apparently no longer breaking down the gender statistics with actual numbers.
At least 80 people have died from COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County. The age range of the deceased remains 38 to 96.
In Boca Raton, at least 257 have tested positive for COVID-19, in Delray Beach the number is 210, in Boynton it’s 206.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS