BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The number of COVID-19 infected people in the State of Florida has jumped more than 1000 in just a day. This morning the number was 17968, the number as of 9 p.m. Saturday is 18,986. There are now 446 deaths in all of Florida related to COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County, more than 1499 people are now officially infected with COVID-19. Of those people, 50 percent are men, 49 percent are women. The state is apparently no longer breaking down the gender statistics with actual numbers.
At least 80 people have died from COVID-19 related issues in Palm Beach County. The age range of the deceased remains 38 to 96.
In Boca Raton, at least 257 have tested positive for COVID-19, in Delray Beach the number is 210, in Boynton it’s 206.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today