BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The infection numbers are rising again in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach. As Monday morning starts, the Florida Department of Health reports that 272 people in Boca Raton have tested positive for COVID-19, 223 in Delray Beach and 216 in Boynton Beach.
We’ve also learned that West Boca Medical Center has conducted 152 tests with 32 revealing a positive response but 120 coming back as negative. Delray Medical Center has conducted 319 tests with 91 positive and 228 negative. Boca Regional Hospital has conducted just two tests — according to Florida health officials. Both were positive for COVID-19.
Across Palm Beach County, at least 1646 people have tested positive for COVID-19 and 81 people have died. The age range of those deaths is 38 to 96. Median age of the infected in Palm Beach County is now 57.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot