BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The infection numbers are rising again in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach. As Monday morning starts, the Florida Department of Health reports that 272 people in Boca Raton have tested positive for COVID-19, 223 in Delray Beach and 216 in Boynton Beach.
We’ve also learned that West Boca Medical Center has conducted 152 tests with 32 revealing a positive response but 120 coming back as negative. Delray Medical Center has conducted 319 tests with 91 positive and 228 negative. Boca Regional Hospital has conducted just two tests — according to Florida health officials. Both were positive for COVID-19.
Across Palm Beach County, at least 1646 people have tested positive for COVID-19 and 81 people have died. The age range of those deaths is 38 to 96. Median age of the infected in Palm Beach County is now 57.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman