BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The infection numbers are rising again in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach. As Monday morning starts, the Florida Department of Health reports that 272 people in Boca Raton have tested positive for COVID-19, 223 in Delray Beach and 216 in Boynton Beach.
We’ve also learned that West Boca Medical Center has conducted 152 tests with 32 revealing a positive response but 120 coming back as negative. Delray Medical Center has conducted 319 tests with 91 positive and 228 negative. Boca Regional Hospital has conducted just two tests — according to Florida health officials. Both were positive for COVID-19.
Across Palm Beach County, at least 1646 people have tested positive for COVID-19 and 81 people have died. The age range of those deaths is 38 to 96. Median age of the infected in Palm Beach County is now 57.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High