BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The infection numbers are rising again in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach. As Monday morning starts, the Florida Department of Health reports that 272 people in Boca Raton have tested positive for COVID-19, 223 in Delray Beach and 216 in Boynton Beach.
We’ve also learned that West Boca Medical Center has conducted 152 tests with 32 revealing a positive response but 120 coming back as negative. Delray Medical Center has conducted 319 tests with 91 positive and 228 negative. Boca Regional Hospital has conducted just two tests — according to Florida health officials. Both were positive for COVID-19.
Across Palm Beach County, at least 1646 people have tested positive for COVID-19 and 81 people have died. The age range of those deaths is 38 to 96. Median age of the infected in Palm Beach County is now 57.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge