BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count in Palm Beach County is now 103 — it’s the first time the death count in Palm Beach County has passed the 100 mark. The age range of the deceased remains 38 to 99. The health department is now reporting deaths in an almost real-time manner. The most recent recorded is today — April 14th, 2020. That death is an 85 year old women.
There are now at least 1,740 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in PBC. The breakdown remains an anomaly with more women then men, but the gap is closing. There are now 839 women who have tested positive, 836 men.
In Boca Raton, 291 people have tested positive for COVID-19, in Delray Beach it’s 232, in Boynton it’s 225.
Statewide, there are 21,628 infected with at least 571 deaths.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies