BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count in Palm Beach County is now 103 — it’s the first time the death count in Palm Beach County has passed the 100 mark. The age range of the deceased remains 38 to 99. The health department is now reporting deaths in an almost real-time manner. The most recent recorded is today — April 14th, 2020. That death is an 85 year old women.
There are now at least 1,740 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in PBC. The breakdown remains an anomaly with more women then men, but the gap is closing. There are now 839 women who have tested positive, 836 men.
In Boca Raton, 291 people have tested positive for COVID-19, in Delray Beach it’s 232, in Boynton it’s 225.
Statewide, there are 21,628 infected with at least 571 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools