BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count in Palm Beach County is now 103 — it’s the first time the death count in Palm Beach County has passed the 100 mark. The age range of the deceased remains 38 to 99. The health department is now reporting deaths in an almost real-time manner. The most recent recorded is today — April 14th, 2020. That death is an 85 year old women.
There are now at least 1,740 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in PBC. The breakdown remains an anomaly with more women then men, but the gap is closing. There are now 839 women who have tested positive, 836 men.
In Boca Raton, 291 people have tested positive for COVID-19, in Delray Beach it’s 232, in Boynton it’s 225.
Statewide, there are 21,628 infected with at least 571 deaths.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record