BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death count in Palm Beach County is now 103 — it’s the first time the death count in Palm Beach County has passed the 100 mark. The age range of the deceased remains 38 to 99. The health department is now reporting deaths in an almost real-time manner. The most recent recorded is today — April 14th, 2020. That death is an 85 year old women.
There are now at least 1,740 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in PBC. The breakdown remains an anomaly with more women then men, but the gap is closing. There are now 839 women who have tested positive, 836 men.
In Boca Raton, 291 people have tested positive for COVID-19, in Delray Beach it’s 232, in Boynton it’s 225.
Statewide, there are 21,628 infected with at least 571 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations