BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s good news, bad news for the State of Florida. The bad news: there are now 596 reported deaths in the state related to COVID-19. The good news: there is a significant drop in the new case numbers between Monday and Tuesday. It appears somewhere between 400 and 500 fewer cases were logged on Tuesday than on Monday.
In Palm Beach County as of late Wednesday afternoon (April 15, 2020), there are 1,814 confirmed cases of COVID-19. The death count is 105. The age range of the dead is 38 to 99. The age range of the infected is 0 to 104. There are 878 women infected, 870 men. There is no gender report on the remaining people.
In Boca Raton, the infection count is 295. It’s 239 in Delray Beach and 227 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday