BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s good news, bad news for the State of Florida. The bad news: there are now 596 reported deaths in the state related to COVID-19. The good news: there is a significant drop in the new case numbers between Monday and Tuesday. It appears somewhere between 400 and 500 fewer cases were logged on Tuesday than on Monday.
In Palm Beach County as of late Wednesday afternoon (April 15, 2020), there are 1,814 confirmed cases of COVID-19. The death count is 105. The age range of the dead is 38 to 99. The age range of the infected is 0 to 104. There are 878 women infected, 870 men. There is no gender report on the remaining people.
In Boca Raton, the infection count is 295. It’s 239 in Delray Beach and 227 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low