DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center continues to see just a stream of people needing or wanting COVID-19 tests. By comparison, the site in West Palm Beach is processing a near capacity crowd on a daily basis.
By the numbers, just 152 patients were tested at the Delray location on Wednesday. In West Palm Beach, 420 patients were tested. For today, Thursday, April 16th: 92 tests are scheduled in Delray while 800 appointments are scheduled for West Palm Beach.
If you would like a COVID-19 test in Delray Beach, please call 561-804-0250. You will be screened for symptoms on the phone, but the symptom check is less strict that it had been. The goal is to increase the number of people being tested. The Delray Beach location is overseen by Cleveland Clinic.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County