DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center continues to see just a stream of people needing or wanting COVID-19 tests. By comparison, the site in West Palm Beach is processing a near capacity crowd on a daily basis.
By the numbers, just 152 patients were tested at the Delray location on Wednesday. In West Palm Beach, 420 patients were tested. For today, Thursday, April 16th: 92 tests are scheduled in Delray while 800 appointments are scheduled for West Palm Beach.
If you would like a COVID-19 test in Delray Beach, please call 561-804-0250. You will be screened for symptoms on the phone, but the symptom check is less strict that it had been. The goal is to increase the number of people being tested. The Delray Beach location is overseen by Cleveland Clinic.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low