DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center continues to see just a stream of people needing or wanting COVID-19 tests. By comparison, the site in West Palm Beach is processing a near capacity crowd on a daily basis.
By the numbers, just 152 patients were tested at the Delray location on Wednesday. In West Palm Beach, 420 patients were tested. For today, Thursday, April 16th: 92 tests are scheduled in Delray while 800 appointments are scheduled for West Palm Beach.
If you would like a COVID-19 test in Delray Beach, please call 561-804-0250. You will be screened for symptoms on the phone, but the symptom check is less strict that it had been. The goal is to increase the number of people being tested. The Delray Beach location is overseen by Cleveland Clinic.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge