DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center continues to see just a stream of people needing or wanting COVID-19 tests. By comparison, the site in West Palm Beach is processing a near capacity crowd on a daily basis.
By the numbers, just 152 patients were tested at the Delray location on Wednesday. In West Palm Beach, 420 patients were tested. For today, Thursday, April 16th: 92 tests are scheduled in Delray while 800 appointments are scheduled for West Palm Beach.
If you would like a COVID-19 test in Delray Beach, please call 561-804-0250. You will be screened for symptoms on the phone, but the symptom check is less strict that it had been. The goal is to increase the number of people being tested. The Delray Beach location is overseen by Cleveland Clinic.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach