BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Seniors needing food, medicine or other services can now receive free assistance from Palm Beach County, which has issued this advisory:
The Area Agency on Aging announced today a COVID-19 expansion to their Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC Helpline). Seniors 60+ are encouraged to call the ADRC Helpline for assistance with food, food stamps, COVID 19 information such as testing sites, and questions on Medicare or Medicaid. Call the ADRC Helpline at 1(866) 684-5885. Specially trained counselors are available to help in English, Spanish or Creole Monday through Friday 8:00 – 5:00.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps