BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Seniors needing food, medicine or other services can now receive free assistance from Palm Beach County, which has issued this advisory:
The Area Agency on Aging announced today a COVID-19 expansion to their Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC Helpline). Seniors 60+ are encouraged to call the ADRC Helpline for assistance with food, food stamps, COVID 19 information such as testing sites, and questions on Medicare or Medicaid. Call the ADRC Helpline at 1(866) 684-5885. Specially trained counselors are available to help in English, Spanish or Creole Monday through Friday 8:00 – 5:00.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach