BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are absolutely not suggesting a scientific explanation, but DUI and Fraud arrests seem to the the bulk of arrests lately in South Palm Beach County.
There were three DUI arrests involving residents from Boca and Delray over the past day or so (depending on when you are reading this). Three might not seem like a lot, but for the middle of the week in South Palm Beach County, it’s abnormal — or at the very least, notable.
Arrested and charged with DUI: Patrishakay Ramos Caldeira of Boca Raton (PBSO); William Kennedy of Boca Raton (Delray Beach PD); Marlene Auriemma of Boca Raton (PBSO).
Facing fraud and/or theft charges: Yoana Padilla-Corrales (PBSO/Fraud), Yanzie Figuerdo (PBSO/Fraud and Forgery); [name redacted/charges dropped August 10, 2020] (PBSO/Grand Theft).
There have also been several arrests for “domestic battery.” BocaNewsNow.com yields towards our policy of not naming domestic battery suspects due to its frequent use as negotiating tool in family law proceedings.
Police in Florida tend to arrest at least one person when called for a domestic battery complaint — even during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi