BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are absolutely not suggesting a scientific explanation, but DUI and Fraud arrests seem to the the bulk of arrests lately in South Palm Beach County.
There were three DUI arrests involving residents from Boca and Delray over the past day or so (depending on when you are reading this). Three might not seem like a lot, but for the middle of the week in South Palm Beach County, it’s abnormal — or at the very least, notable.
Arrested and charged with DUI: Patrishakay Ramos Caldeira of Boca Raton (PBSO); William Kennedy of Boca Raton (Delray Beach PD); Marlene Auriemma of Boca Raton (PBSO).
Facing fraud and/or theft charges: Yoana Padilla-Corrales (PBSO/Fraud), Yanzie Figuerdo (PBSO/Fraud and Forgery); [name redacted/charges dropped August 10, 2020] (PBSO/Grand Theft).
There have also been several arrests for “domestic battery.” BocaNewsNow.com yields towards our policy of not naming domestic battery suspects due to its frequent use as negotiating tool in family law proceedings.
Police in Florida tend to arrest at least one person when called for a domestic battery complaint — even during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks