BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are absolutely not suggesting a scientific explanation, but DUI and Fraud arrests seem to the the bulk of arrests lately in South Palm Beach County.
There were three DUI arrests involving residents from Boca and Delray over the past day or so (depending on when you are reading this). Three might not seem like a lot, but for the middle of the week in South Palm Beach County, it’s abnormal — or at the very least, notable.
Arrested and charged with DUI: Patrishakay Ramos Caldeira of Boca Raton (PBSO); William Kennedy of Boca Raton (Delray Beach PD); Marlene Auriemma of Boca Raton (PBSO).
Facing fraud and/or theft charges: Yoana Padilla-Corrales (PBSO/Fraud), Yanzie Figuerdo (PBSO/Fraud and Forgery); [name redacted/charges dropped August 10, 2020] (PBSO/Grand Theft).
There have also been several arrests for “domestic battery.” BocaNewsNow.com yields towards our policy of not naming domestic battery suspects due to its frequent use as negotiating tool in family law proceedings.
Police in Florida tend to arrest at least one person when called for a domestic battery complaint — even during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive